For the Record
Season 1, Ep. 13
We visit the Blues Archives at the University of Mississippi, in Oxford, said to be one of the largest Blues collections in the country.
19. Brookstock06:13We attend Brookstock music festival in Brookhaven, Mississippi.
18. Rocking Down the Highway03:00We travel Mississippi's portion of Rockabilly Highway.
17. To the MAX07:50We visit the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience (The MAX) in Meridian, Mississippi. A museum that recognizes and honors legendary artists and entertainers from Mississippi.
16. House of Cards06:13We check out the American Contract Bridge Museum in Horn Lake, Mississippi.
15. Opportunity Granted07:34We travel to Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi to visit the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library.
14. A Higher Education03:21We look into the of the history of some of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Mississippi.
12. Through a Child's Eyes06:16We visit The de Grummond Children's Literature Collection at The University of Southern Mississippi, in Hattiesburg and see why it 's so important to preserve these stories of our childhood.
11. Sounds of the South07:42We visit a summer music camp for middle schoolers in Poplarville, Mississippi.