House of Cards
Season 1, Ep. 16
We check out the American Contract Bridge Museum in Horn Lake, Mississippi.
View all episodes
18. Rocking Down the Highway03:00We travel Mississippi's portion of Rockabilly Highway.
17. To the MAX07:50We visit the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience (The MAX) in Meridian, Mississippi. A museum that recognizes and honors legendary artists and entertainers from Mississippi.
15. Opportunity Granted07:34We travel to Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi to visit the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library.
14. A Higher Education03:21We look into the of the history of some of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Mississippi.
13. For the Record08:02We visit the Blues Archives at the University of Mississippi, in Oxford, said to be one of the largest Blues collections in the country.
12. Through a Child's Eyes06:16We visit The de Grummond Children's Literature Collection at The University of Southern Mississippi, in Hattiesburg and see why it 's so important to preserve these stories of our childhood.
11. Sounds of the South07:42We visit a summer music camp for middle schoolers in Poplarville, Mississippi.
10. Zipping to Adventure05:40We zip through the trees at Old Mountain Outdoor Adventures in Winona, Mississippi.