View all episodes
17. To the MAX07:50We visit the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience (The MAX) in Meridian, Mississippi. A museum that recognizes and honors legendary artists and entertainers from Mississippi.
16. House of Cards06:13We check out the American Contract Bridge Museum in Horn Lake, Mississippi.
15. Opportunity Granted07:34We travel to Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi to visit the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library.
14. A Higher Education03:21We look into the of the history of some of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Mississippi.
13. For the Record08:02We visit the Blues Archives at the University of Mississippi, in Oxford, said to be one of the largest Blues collections in the country.
12. Through a Child's Eyes06:16We visit The de Grummond Children's Literature Collection at The University of Southern Mississippi, in Hattiesburg and see why it 's so important to preserve these stories of our childhood.